Statewide Shed : Delivery & Installation
- At the time of your order, you will receive confirmation of the available dates for you to choose from that work best with your busy schedule.
- You will be contacted the day before delivery, and the customer must be on-site the day of installation.
- Your shed will be delivered in sections and installed on-site. We normally provide a two-hour window of arrival. If you cannot make that time, we will try to work out another time with you.
- The site must be level within six inches, and there must be at least three feet of working space.
- If the shed location is more than 100 feet from where the delivery truck can pull up, there will be an additional carrying charge of $1 per foot.
- Final payment must be made on the delivery date.